Dr Vinay V Kumar – Best Oral Surgeon in Bangalore
Trying to find a dentists or best dental clinic near you for your oral health treatment ends here!
Dental problems are very common these days. Someday you might find yourself searching “dentist near me“ or “best dentist near me” which could be due to emergency dental issues like sudden pain or crack in the teeth, or maybe for some previous existing dental problems like for the replacement of missing teeth, fillings in decayed teeth (tooth decay / cavity) or for just routine dental checkup or teeth cleaning (plaque removal).
Oral health is a key indicator of overall health, well-being and quality of life. It encompasses a range of diseases and conditions that include cavities, periodontal (gum) disease, tooth loss, oral cancer, oro-dental trauma, noma and birth defects such as cleft lip and palate.
Reasons to Search Dentist Near in a Dental Emergency
- Sudden Acute Teeth Pain or Pain in jaw
- Fracture, Knocked out Tooth
- Injury to Teeth, Face or, Jaw
- Bleeding from the Mouth
- Bleeding from Lip, Tongue, Gums, or Teeth
- Inability to close your jaws in case of dislocation of the Jaw joint or lockjaw
- A Abscess or Infection
- Swelling around Teeth and Gums
- Swelling in Face
- Sudden Inability to open your jaws
If you’re experiencing any of these problems, don’t hesitate to call an emergency dentist nearby for immediate pain relief and to avoid any serious issues.
Easy Steps to Follow During Dental Emergency Situations
When it comes to treating your dental problems, you can always ease your condition by using Home Remedies.
Prevention is better than cure.
- Rinsing with mouthwash or even plain water might help by removing food and debris from the site of infection
- Cold pads or ice application helps in alleviating teeth and jaw pain and swelling by limiting the inflammation. Do Not apply hot fomentation as in the facial region it may aggravate pain and swelling by allowing the spread of infection.
- Clove oil can be tried as it decreases pain by burning the nerve endings.
- Take over the counter pain medicines eg. Ketorol DT, Ibuprofen, Diclofenac. Pain killers should be avoided without consultation in case of pregnancy, Allergy to pain killers, Asthma, and Kidney problems.
Bleeding From Mouth
- In case of bleeding from the mouth avoid rinsing or spitting and place a ball of cotton at the site of bleeding and keep it pressed.
- You can also keep tea bag, tannic acid in tea work as a natural astringent and slows bleeding
Tooth Fractured or Knocked Out
- If you have got your tooth fractured or its knocked out from mouth due to a fall, accident or interpersonal violence place it in milk or neutral saline as soon as possible and visit the nearest Dentist or Oral surgeon.
Jaw Joint Dislocation
- If you or someone near you is unable to close his/her mouth find and visit An Oral surgeon near you as soon as possible this could be jaw joint dislocation ( TMJ Dislocation ) where the lower jaw comes out of its place and gets stuck in a forward position. Most of the time this problem is easier to handle immediately when it occurs.
- If you have got your jaw fractured which could have signs like bleeding from the mouth, inability to close your jaws properly, or severe pain in the jaw after an accident or violence, bandage it and immediately search Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon near you and get it fixed as soon as possible to avoid further complications.
At Oral Rehabilitation Center, we are well trained and equipped to handle all kinds of Dental Emergencies immediately in Bangalore, India.
In the case of dental emergencies, you can either search for a “dentist near me open now” or you can contact Oral Rehabilitation Center even on holidays and after clinic hours at 7406110333.
How to Avoid Dental Emergencies
- Wear Mouth Guard during contact sports and follow safety instructions
- Visit your dentist for the problems before they get converted into an emergency
- During dental check-up tell your dentist about your medical conditions and medications
- Avoid chewing ice or too hard substances.
- Avoid opening a beer bottle from your teeth instead, use a bottle opener.
Experienced Dentists For Regular Dental Care Treatments and Dental Services
Apart from emergencies, you could be searching Dentist in Bangalore or in your city for your regular and specialized dental treatment.
Hence, regular dental treatment such as Teeth Polishing, Teeth whitening, Small Fillings can easily be performed at dental clinics near your location.
Searching for a Dentist for your Dental Problems in a Specialised Dental Speciality?
Today Dentistry is not just about mouth cleaning, filling, or removal, but there are several specialized clinical steps in dentistry that are highly technique sensitive and require completely different skill sets and proper equipment to perform. eg.
- Teeth replacement by Dental Implants, Crown and Bridge or Dentures
- Cosmetic dental treatments like dental veneers, cosmetic bonding, or Smile makeovers
- Root canal treatment,
- Removal of Wisdom teeth or Severely damaged teeth painlessly
- Restoration of the damaged teeth by cosmetic buildups, inlay, onlay
- Braces treatment and clear aligners (Invisalign)
- Periodontal and Gum Surgeries.
It is advised to find a dentist near you with particular specialization and experience to perform these treatments for better dental health.
How to Find Best Dentist In Bangalore
Bangalore is the major technological and financial hub of India and has witnessed a rapid increase in population in recent years mostly comprise of professionals from different cities of India and even from other countries.
This city is new to people in many ways in terms of living, lifestyle and facilities,
In the healthcare sector, Bangalore stands among the topmost cities of India delivering best in class facilities
When we talk about dentistry, Bangalore leads in the field in terms of specialization, technology, acceptance of newer modalities, & work culture.
In Bangalore you can find MDS Dental Specialists dedicated to their field of expertise very easily like Oral Surgeons, Prosthodontist, Endodontist,
9 Simple Steps to Find The Right Dentist Nearby
1. Ask for Recommendations for Dentist in Your Location
You can ask your friends and family to recommend a good dentist nearby. Patients can use their experience to get first-hand knowledge about the quality of the service.
If you are trying to see a dentist with a particular specialty such as Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, Prosthodontist or Endodontist can also get a reference from a general dentist or doctors from other specialties might help you to find the right one
2. Check Online Reviews Of The Provider
If it’s not an emergency, you can spend some time and do your homework. or maybe spent some time on the internet. Authentic reviews are important. You can choose to go through various platforms for patient reviews for doctors and their practice.
In India, you can check dentist reviews on Google, Practo, Facebook & dental.cx. Most of the time you will able to make out the type of practice and the specialized services provided by the dentist and dental practice.
3. Research On Dentist Credentials
- Check for the Dentist’s field of specialization you want to visit through their website or search apps like Practo
- The college or university he/she has attended,
- Years of experience.
4. Look For Dentist Office Hours
It is really important to look for the timings and availability of your doctor
- Check for working hours of the clinic
- Is the Dentist is available on Sunday
- Will he/she able to attend you during a dental emergency after office timings and holidays
5. Technology and Equipment
Use of the Latest Technology and modern equipment in dentistry makes your treatment fast, convenient, and painless
6. Cleaning and Safety Protocols
Disinfection and Sterilization have been always been an important factor in terms of patient safety and treatment outcome in Dental Practice and has a wider role to play after COVID 19. Make sure the dentist you are choosing should have proper equipment disinfection.
7. Dentist Prices and Payment Plans
Knowing Prices of your dental treatment beforehand is good so that it can make sure you do not run out for budget. But do not always look for cheap dental treatment or cheap dentist near me because it might compromise on the treatment and material used in treatment in another way you might land up paying more. Best and quality treatment can not come at cheap prices in a private setup.
Affordable dentistry means is to opt for a tailor-made plan and dividing your dental problems into urgent, necessary, and elective treatment and get it done at intervals if you have financial constraints. Do not allow your small problems to grow into a bigger one.
Ask for Dental payment plan, mode of payment, insurance coverage or EMI options for proposed treatment
8. Work Sample or Pictures of Similar Cases
You can ask your dentist to show you the work of a patient with similar problems. Always enquire about the treatment benefits and side effects.
To plan any treatment the expected benefits should always be more than the risk involved.
In cases of cosmetic dentistry or facial cosmetic surgeries be sure and realistic about the final treatment outcomes and achievable results should be clear before going for treatment.
Once you have met your dentist and discussed everything listen to your gut feeling and decide to go ahead with your treatment have faith and trust in your doctor.
You should feel positive about the outcome of your treatment.
Do not hesitate to ask questions about your treatment, conditions, and expected results and go ahead once you are completely satisfied.
Why Patients Prefer Oral Rehabilitation Center in Bangalore
1. Patient-Centered Dental Practice
The patient is the most important person in our practice, and we make sure that you feel comfortable all the time before, during, and after the procedure.
Our goal is to provide unparalleled service to our patients. We are constantly striving to maintain the highest level of current technological advances in our profession
2. Education, Expertise & Credentials
All our Dentists are Masters of Dental Surgery (MDS Dentist) with vast experience from the Top Dental Institutes of India and Europe.
When choosing a dentist you want to be sure that the dental doctor working on your mouth and jaw should have extensive experience with the treatments at hand.
3. All Dental Specialty Under One Roof
We are well equipped to perform all dental procedures in our office so our patient doesn’t need to travel between doctors in order to get the complete treatment.
4. Dentist Reviews
We are thankful to our patients for keeping us top-reviewed and top-rated Dentists in Bangalore and we are happy to serve them a level more than expectation.
We constantly strive to improve our service with the help of feedback and suggestions we get from our patients.
5. Dentist Open On Sunday
Our practice has long working hours, we are open on weekends and even on holidays. For a Dental Emergency, we give no second thought for treating our patients even at midnight. For a dental emergency, you can search dentist open near me now or call us
6. Oral Rehabilitation Center Philosophy
At Oral Rehabilitation Center We continually try to develop our commitment to our patients by understanding their personal needs and helping them to accomplish their desire successfully. We make sure before undergoing any dental care the patient should feel positive about the treatment.
We strive to deliver excellence, enthusiastically, while maintaining a warm and friendly atmosphere to enable our patients to have an appreciation for our undying efforts to improve their quality of life
7. Affordable Dentist with Prices
We are genuine & clear on the price of the services and provide a complete breakup of treatment pricing before starting any dental work. We try our best to explain the patient’s disease, its recommended & alternative treatment options, and treatment cost.
We offer a number of in-office payment options to fit into your budget.
We have part payment options for the treatment which require multiple visits also Easy Monthly Installment (EMI) dental plans are available at our center.
8. Dental Treatment with Warranty
As Oral Rehabilitation Center is known for its high standards for scientific backed-up clinical treatments. We have no hesitation in providing warranties on our dental services whenever possible.
We are providing a warranty on our services such as dental crowns. Tooth caps, Dental bridge, Dental Veneers, Dental Implants ranging from 5 years to 25 years.
9. Strict Sterilization, Hygiene Maintenance and Patient Safety
We strictly stick to the instrument disinfection protocols for the safety of our patients.
5 step disinfection protocol
- Washing: After every use, instruments are cleaned thoroughly using soap water and a brush
- Ultrasonic Cleaning: After removal of gross debris ultrasonic cleaner is used for removal of fine residual particles
- Disinfection: Instruments are disinfected by immersing in disinfectant glutaraldehyde solution
- Drying and Packing: Instruments are then washed, dried, and packed into an autoclavable pouch with indicators
- Steam Sterilization: At Oral Rehabilitation Center we use a Fully automatic B Class autoclave for sterilization with indicators that change color one’s disinfection is complete.
The instruments that cannot be sterilized are disinfected according to standard protocols.
Disposable dental tools, suction tips, cups, needles, etc. are never been reused
Surfaces like Dental chair handles, light, door handles are covered with protective covers which are replaced after every patient.
Fully automatic B Class Autoclave at Oral Rehabilitation Center
Dental Clinic Safety Guidelines During COVID 19
10. Convenient Location
Our practice is easy to reach, have ample parking space and we are one the best dental clinic in Bangalore.
11. Dentist in Practo
Practo is an online platform for booking an appointment with dentist and health care professionals in India. You can check our doctor’s profile in Practo.com also you can avail the facility of booking an appointment through Practo